● We offer trackable delivery service for all the countries we ship to.
Spain and EU Deliveries:
- FREE GLS STANDARD DELIVERY
- 24h TNT Express Delivery (35,00 EUR)
Non EU Deliveries:
- GLS Standard Delivery (35,00 EUR)
● Tracking is available on all our deliveries.
● You will receive a shipping confirmation email from the warehouse with a tracking link for your parcel so you can follow its journey.
● Shipping costs are calculated automatically at the checkout page when both the destination and delivery service are selected.
● Our carriers deliver during normal business working hours and may require a signature on receipt, so we suggest your order is delivered to an address where someone will be available to accept it.
● If you are not in when your parcel arrives, the carrier will leave a card telling you where it is. It might be left in a safe place or there will be details on how to pick up your order or rearrange delivery.
● Please be advised that on any public holiday dates in your country, deliveries will not be made. In this instance, please expect your order to arrive the next business day.
● At the moment online shopping is only available to customer within Europe. We do welcome product enquiries from other countries, please contact our Customer Care team and we will investigate and advise the possibility of supply. We are happy to hear from you!
● Please note that the recipient of any products shipped outside the European Union may also have to pay import duty or other taxes, fees and charges applied by customs or other authorities in the country of receipt. In most cases, any customs or import duties are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. Any charges on a parcel must be paid by the person receiving the parcel.
● Jisco has no control over these charges and we can’t tell you what the cost would be, as customs policies and import duties vary widely from country to country. If you are unsure about whether these charges might apply to your order, you should contact your local tax or customs authorities. Jisco cannot be held responsible for the payment of any of the above mentioned charges.
● We aim to meet the given delivery times but during busy periods deliveries may take a little longer. Occasionally tech updates to the courier’s or our systems or force majeure events, such as extreme weather conditions, will mean that delivery and tracking services aren’t available, or that order cut-off times need amending and/or delivery times need to be extended. However, we will always work hard to keep these temporary changes to a minimum. Jisco cannot be held liable for any parcels that are lost or stolen as a result of any specific delivery instructions left for the carrier.