If you want to return something, it is no problem. Here are the instructions for an easy and hassle-free return:
- You can return any item for a refund within 14 days of receiving your original order. If you’d like a refund for your goods but you can’t return them to us for any reason, then a refund for those goods will be refused.
- If you would like a different colour, please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
- We'll refund the price you paid for your item, including sale items, back to your original payment method.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, so make sure they're packed up properly and can't get damaged on the way.
- All goods will be inspected on return. If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
- We're not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake.
We want to give you a hassle-free way to return anything, so you can return any item (excluding sales items) to us within 14 days of receiving your original order.
We can’t offer an exchange on returned items but you can send something back for a full refund and then place a new order for colour or item you’d prefer.
To return an item, please contact out Customer Care at firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a shipping label or custom papers. For a quicker service make sure that you can provide your order number
We will organize a pick-up with GLS courier and you will not be charged for the return.
The parcel remains your responsibility until it arrives with us - remember to ask for proof of postage, so if your parcel goes missing in the mail, you’ll have proof you’ve sent it.
When you return your order, just pop your returns note in the parcel with the following details marked on it:
- Your order number
- Which items you’re returning for a refund
- The reason why you want to return them
It can usually take up to 30 working days (excluding weekends and public holidays) for your return to be delivered back to our warehouse in Spain.
Please note working days do not include weekends and public holidays.
We’ll send you an email as soon as we’ve received your return back at our warehouse in Spain in its original condition. Once received, we'll refund your original payment method - this is usually done within 2 working days.
It can then take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear back in your account depending on your bank or card issuer.
If an item is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may have to send it back to you.
Once your return has been received by our warehouse, we will complete it within 1 working day, and we'll email you to let you know once your refund has been issued. It can then take 5-10 working days for the funds to appear in your account.
If you've returned more than one order in the same parcel, please allow up to 24 hours for all returned items to be processed.
The time it takes for your parcel to reach us varies depending on where you are returning it from and the delivery method you chose. Please refer to your courier to track the parcel.
In the unlikely event that you haven't received an email after the parcel was delivered, please contact our Customer Care Team and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Make sure you let us know your original order number, which items you have returned, when this was returned to us and any delivery reference numbers (i.e. from a collection service or courier) when you contact us.
If you cannot find you return note, contact our Customer Care to get a new one.
Just follow the instructions on the note, making sure you write down your order number. We’ll need these details to process your return. Once it’s all filled out, pop the note in your parcel with the items you are returning.